Taylor & Liu partners with you to create high-impact experiences online and offline that will drive brand awareness and sales.
We listen and collaborate with you to build integrated marketing plans around your goals.
Taylor & Liu offers a consultative approach customized to your needs. (Our competitive edge: Keeping you differentiated.)
- We’ll talk, listen, get to know you and understand your objectives
- We’ll craft a plan that gives you differentiation in your specific landscape using a combination of our expertise, research and your insights
- We’ll track your ROI and hit key metrics
Together, we'll create impact that lasts.
- Brand strategy and messaging
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Digital marketing
- Paid and earned media strategy
- Website and digital presence
- Social media and community engagement
- Experiential marketing
- Conference and events strategy: industry/vertical sponsorships, hosted educational and social events
- Thought-leadership content creation (content marketing)
- Product marketing and sales enablement strategy
- PR and media communications outreach strategy
In our digital world, we still love in-person touchpoints.
Conference & Event Planning
- Theme & Content Programming
- Collateral Development (web, print, social)
- Sponsorship Development & Sales
- Venue Scouting & Booking
- Menu Development & Catering
- Music & Entertainment
- Event Design & Décor
- Lighting, AV & Photography
- PR Consulting
- Talent Relations Development
- Guest List Development, Invitation Coordination & RSVP Management
Meetups for the Present-day Marketer.
We're tired of the fluffy, high-level content at conferences that sound nice, but isn’t actionable. We started a no bullshit marketing meetup group for B2C and B2B marketers like ourselves to share battle stories from the field (the field of marketing) - specifically practical case studies, challenges and takeaways that we can apply to our marketing functions immediately.
Suzanne has over 12 years experience in the marketing and events space, spanning the ad tech, digital media, finance and non-profit verticals. In her most recent role, she oversaw all marketing programs strategy, event marketing and strategic partnerships at PubMatic. Prior to joining PubMatic, she was Director of Marketing at Digital Content Next, owning the organization’s marketing strategy including events, member outreach, media relations, social media and thought leadership initiatives. Before her time in media, she was the Associate Director, Chief of Staff for the Head of Advisory and Solution Marketing at UBS and AVP, Events & Marketing Manager at Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management (and Citi Family Office prior to the merger), developing numerous strategic events and initiatives for Ultra High Net Worth clients as well as branding, messaging and creating an extensive marketing suite for the firm’s top Private Wealth Advisors. She began her career as a Campaign Coordinator at the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Most nights you can find Suzanne taste testing cocktails, expanding her knowledge of wine regions, eating home-cooked Chinese food or listening to horror/mystery podcasts.
Lynda Liu has been in the digital space for the past 10 years and spearheaded marketing at two ad tech firms. As the Director of Marketing for Celtra, Lynda owned all of Celtra's messaging and communications in the marketplace, and drove engagement with Celtra's audiences through multi-faceted events plans and unique marketing activations. Prior to joining Celtra, Lynda oversaw the entire marketing strategy at Netmining, from developing branding and thought-leadership content to driving sales. Lynda started her ad career in New York as a digital media planner at FCB.
You can find Lynda working her way through an exponentially growing restaurants and bars list in her spare time. Lynda also hosts Feast Meets West, the podcast about Asian food trends. At night, thoughts about emerging technologies and robots keep her awake.
Drop us a line.
We'd love to hear from you.
Fill out the form or hit us up at email@example.com